Trails and Traces : The Tomb of Thomas Tew
A downloadable game for Windows
In 1695, Tew and his fellow pirates pursued a Mughal ship. His ship, The Amity, attacked the ship, the Fateh Muhammed. Tew was disemboweled by a cannon shot, and died instantly. Or did he?
Present day. Private Detective James Labbett takes a missing persons case, which unexpectedly leads to an adventure of discovering the truth of what happened to the pirate Thomas Tew, but he isn't the only one who has an interest..
- Inspired by the Broken Sword games, but with an extra dose of humour.
- An interactive jukebox with a few tunes by Because Because!
- Mouse controlled
- Tested on Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Made with AGS, the engine of choice for studios such as the wonderful Wadjet Eye Games! (Unavowed, Blackwell series)
- 1-2 Hours of Gameplay, depending on whether you like to just solve the puzzles, or look at everything and do crazy stuff like trying to use a megaphone on unsuspecting people.
"It’s refreshing to play an indie adventure game that’s inspired by the likes of Broken Sword and Gabriel Knight, and not every LucasArts or Sierra game." - GamersPack
|Release date||Feb 18, 2019|
|Author||Because Because Games and Music|
|Made with||Aseprite, Adventure Game Studio, Logic Pro, Audacity|
|Tags||2D, broken-sword, Funny, humour, Pixel Art, Point & Click, Relaxing, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: