Bishi and the Alien Slime Invasion
A downloadable game for Windows
About This Game
Join Bishi in this short but sweet (and funny) platform game as he goes through three worlds to defeat the evil Doctor Evilworth! He's like, really evil. Bishi will soon find himself in possession of a very persistant boomerang, and a friend in the name of Maximillian the Third, from the band Because Because! (Who totally isn't the author of this game..)
- Featuring plenty of checkpoints and infinite lives, but get's a little tricky later on.
- Enjoy the varied levels and Maximillian's lack of helpfulness!
- Lots of tunes and funny sound effects!
- An adorable Bishi!
- Gems to find for an extended ending!
- WASD keys or Arrow keys with Shift and Right CTRL
- Bishi can be controlled with a controller, but conversations must be advanced by pressing the space bar.
-Please note, the game progress is saved upon beating a boss and starting the following level. (There's about 4 short levels per world so it's not too bad.)
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or above
- Processor: 1 GHZ or higher
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 122 MB available space
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.